The ConCore access floor system is designed to facilitate service distribution changes demanded by today's high office churn rates. The panels are fabricated to exacting tolerances from steel, welded to form a unitized shell, and then filled with a highly controlled mixture of cement. These rigid, solid panels create a solid floor that is free from any floor or plenum generated noise.
Tate Concore Access Floor Features:
- Easy panel reinstallation
- Designed for use with PosiTile® carpet tile
- Lightweight cementitious fill makes panels solid and quiet
- Interchangeable with other panel strengths
- Excellent grounding and electrical continuity
- Completely non-combustible
- Class A flame spread and smoke development rating
- Electrodeposition cathodic epoxy paint finish for lifetime protection
When constructing a large data center, our featured used raised access floors are a perfect solution to save time and money. Having raised computer room access flooring installed in the data center, reconfiguring the data cables and electrical wiring is now easy. We have heavy-duty raised access floors that can support big computers and other heavy IT equipment. You can assure that are used computer room access flooring are made of the toughest components with structural strength.
Call for Pricing or Engineering support:
Buy / Sell Used Raised Access Flooring - if you need to sell equipment Call us for pricing, we can assist in the take out of your equipment, including used access floors.
CFC Carries the Following Brands of Access Floors:
Tate Access Flooring